View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #15

nosbusa
Full Access Member

fuck that........ we all are going to die....... why not enjoy life and eat what we want and do what we want (within reason of course) i dont see a point in eating cardboard to extend your life....... it also extends the time someone has to change your diapers. if i cant care for myself, then let me go. besides we are going to die in dec anyways...... and any survivors will die of cancer.......

if i cant eat what i want, then it makes for a very unhappy ninja.
an unhappy ninja puts holes in walls. when i put holes in walls, i hit studs. when i hit studs i get mad. when i get mad, i throw things. when i throw things, i throw my sword into the wall. when i throw my sword into a wall i hit electrical wires. when i hit electrical wires the electricity shorts out. when the electricity shorts out the city goes dark, when the city goes dark the banks get robbed. when the banks get robbed the country has no money. when the country has no money the world collapses............dont be the one who collapses the world.......... eat meat......candy.......and whatever the hell else you want
nosbusa is offline   Reply With Quote