View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #1
SBA800
Banned

Default Allohv.com referral contest.
Alright, I know there aren't many of you that are active, and I really wanna change that. So I bring you the Allohv.com referral contest.

Rules are simple. Advertise the site, and tell people when registering to fill out the "referred by" section with your username.

this contest will run until the end of august. On August 31st results will be tallied, and whoever has referred the most ACTIVE (at least 5 posts) members, will win a prize. See bottom of post for Prize Info.

I advise you not to break any other forums rules that may be in effect.
If a forum does not allow advertising in their forum, do not advertise on it. I don't want this place to be associated with going around advertising where it's not allowed.

People you refer must remain active, and posting to count towards this contest. No point in referring people, and then them not posting. Members must have at east 5 posts to be counted.

No duplicate accounts. Noah, don't go making a million accounts and spamming the place!

Other than that, use common sense, and GO!

There is an example you can use in the post below this.

Any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to reply here, or PM me.

Prize Info:

The winner of this referral contest shall win $100 towards parts or accecories for their Offroad Vehicle from Rocky Mountain ATV Inc. They have stuff for atv's bikes, side x sides, and even motorcycles, however if you do not own anything they have stuff for, we can discuss a different source after we determine a winner.

Last edited by SBA800; 07-23-2013 at 05:00 PM.
SBA800 is offline   Reply With Quote