Go Back   Off Highway Vehicle Forum - ATVs | Dirt Bikes | Snowmobiles | Watercrafts > Supporting Vendors > Synthetic Motorsports
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Synthetic Motorsports

Old 06-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #1

clkelley
Full Access Member

Cool 2002 Mustang FOR SALE....
There is no For Sale section so I am posted it here. I am attempting to sell this Mustang for a friend. He is a Disabled Veteran and although this has been his "BABY" for many years, he just can't get in and out of it very well any longer. It is just too low to the ground for him. The details are below, I have included his phone number so that anyone interested can contact him directly.

It is a 2002 Mustang GT with automatic transmission and 137K miles. The mileage is about 80% highway miles, this is the car he would use for traveling to the VA hospital in Salem Va. Modifications include Carbon Fiber GT500 Style Hood, Custom Side Scoops, 10.5" rear wheels, Mach 1 Style Rear Blackout Panel with Billet 4.6 Badge, Custom Cobra Seats that have been reupholstered in black leather with Mustang emblems embroidered in the seats, custom painted interior, Kenwood aftermarket head unit, custom made spare tire mat, BILLET: A/C Controls, Headlight knob, oil cap, radiator cap power steering cap and fuse box. JLT cold air intake, full length headers and custom fabricated side exit exhaust system, 200 amp alternator, and then some, there is really too much to list in one post about this car, like I said before it has been his BABY.

The car has been meticulously maintained and garaged and is in immaculate condition. We can get more pics if needed, but he needs it gone, since he has decided to sell it he needs to invest in something larger that better suits his needs. The asking price is $8500 OBO Cash or Bank Cashier's Check, he said he is not interested in trades, etc.

His contact # is (276)Two three 7-1 nine 98 or you can message me for details and I will act as middle man for you/him if interested.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:56 PM   #2
SBA800
Banned

good looking car.
good luck with sale.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:53 AM   #3

clkelley
Full Access Member

The car sold last month finally. It is amazing how many folks wanted him to practically give it away. One guy actually tried to offer $4K...lol
Old 10-20-2012, 10:25 AM   #4
SBA800
Banned

wow. some people are nuts lol.
Old 10-20-2012, 04:22 PM   #5

clkelley
Full Access Member

I know right?
Old 10-20-2012, 07:41 PM   #6

89suburban
Full Access Member

There are more than a few things missing here, lol!!! Good to see ya here man!