Go Back   Off Highway Vehicle Forum - ATVs | Dirt Bikes | Snowmobiles | Watercrafts > Supporting Vendors > Synthetic Motorsports
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Synthetic Motorsports

Old 04-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #1

BIRDMAN
Administrator

Default Welcome Synthetic Motorsports to AllOHV
clkelley is to AmsOil as the guy on the corner is to your neighborhood dope spot. In other words, he's got what you neeeeeddd son.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
SBA800
Banned

Welcome folks!!!
Old 04-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
davbell22602

Welcome
Old 04-24-2012, 06:41 PM   #4

clkelley
Full Access Member

Thumbs up
Originally Posted by BIRDMAN View Post
clkelley is to AmsOil as the guy on the corner is to your neighborhood dope spot. In other words, he's got what you neeeeeddd son.
I have to admit, I have NEVER heard it put that way before! lol.

A little about me, I have been an Independent AMSOIL Dealer since 2007. I am founding member of the "Synthetic Motorsports Group" of Independent AMSOIL Dealers. We pride ourselves in providing second to none customer service, NEVER marking up the products (YOU Pay What WE Pay, PERIOD).

With AMSOIL we offer the opportunity to either order through us directly, or have us help you find the right Preferred Customer, Commercial, Retail, or Dealer account that fits YOUR needs.

Please feel free to contact me anytime at [email protected] or by Private Message for a quote on AMSOIL Products and to allow us to help you figure out the best ordering options for you.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, I look forward to getting to know everyone and helping out on the forum wherever I can.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #5
oppo

Welcome aboard!

For others reading this, Amsoil has gear oil that designed to keep protecting even with a decent amount of water in it. It is good insurance for a quad that sees water.