Go Back   Off Highway Vehicle Forum - ATVs | Dirt Bikes | Snowmobiles | Watercrafts > All Off Highway Vehicle Forum > Introduction
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Introduction New to AllOHV? Stop in and introduce yourself here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2012, 09:03 AM   #1

bobkyle2

Default BK2 is hurr
Sup homies... 89Suburban told me to come check this place out.

I haz a few toys!

My pit bike... 04 KLX125L .. Its got a few custom mods. And i'm putting a high comp piston and hot cam in at the moment. Along with new valves and valve springs and all those other goods... Going to do a little head work. And finish port matching the head to the head pipe.

This is my dirt scooter baby.... 94 RM250... Built from the ground up. Has basically everything you can imagine lol ..... Pro action head and cylinder..ported and polished..hot rods crank and IMS pro series rod..tag sprockets..RK oring chain..Pro circuit works pipe (Natural raw finish)..FMF turbin core silencer..10oz Flywheel weight..MSR alum rotor gaurd..hand guards..tag grips...Its got a one off custom clutch kit in it that i came up with...umm more and more..Took me 16 months of slow piece by piece building lol.... Its actually down right now. From a minor set back. Has a bad crank bearing on clutch side :/ Long story...........

My 08 f150

That is my other baby... 84 Ebbtide Fish and Ski With a 150XR6 Merc hanging out back. Shes my ugly fishing boat.
bobkyle2 is offline   Reply With Quote